extra day for rally

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jobrien

extra day for rally

Post by jobrien »

I just called Cherry Hill Park to make a reservation to arrive a day early on 9/13.

First the lady told me I wouldn't get the rally rate and I told her I would.

Then she told me I will be put in a spot for Sunday night and then move to the rally site on Monday. I'm fine with doing that, but was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with adding a day or two to the rally?

See you in September :lol:

John
iowaride

Re: extra day for rally

Post by iowaride »

We are checking in 2 days ahead. I read the rally info to her as she was not going to give us the rally rate. She said she'd write it down with our reservation, but I don't know if that meant they would honor the rally rate or not. I also have not received the email receipt that was supposed to arrive in an hour or less after making the reservation. I just got on line to contact them regarding the email receipt and saw your message first. Next in my list, contact the RV park.

Sharon
Blue Grass, IA
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

I got my receipt and laughed.

I had to give a $50 deposit and the receipt shows me arriving on 9/13 and leaving on 9/13 for a total of zero nights, so I have a $50 credit. Not a bad deal, stay one night and make $50. Better than the rally rate :lol:

John
John S.

Post by John S. »

While it is convient to DC I hate staying there. I rather stay at Kapitol KOA or one of the other parks in VA.
2015 Royal Splendor on Ford 550 none slide version
Former owner 2007 24foot rear bath painted and 2006 22 foot built for two
Former owner 1994 34 foot 2000 36 foot and 2001 42 foot FORETRAVEL's.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”