First Camping Trip

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

John S.

First Camping Trip

Post by John S. »

Well, it took a month to get the AC unit into camping world. I will not be using them again but they were close and I needed an AC and had lots of stuff going on. I got the call today at 10 am that my AC had come in and that they were not too busy so they would have it in by 2-3pm. I got there at 2pm and it was done so I hooked up the Jeep and headed out to my camping reservation for today in Lancaster, PA. We had planned to meet friends over a month ago and this place was full up and did not give refunds. I figured I would pay for the site and a hotel for the weekend too. I pulled into the only spot they had last month that was avail a 30 foot spot that is a back in. I will say that backing this coach is much easier to fit into a spot and no worries about how wide the road is in comparison to my old 42 foot Foretravel. I love this coach and now I will have to hope that someone will buy BF out of the ashes and keep making this great coach.
2015 Royal Splendor on Ford 550 none slide version
Former owner 2007 24foot rear bath painted and 2006 22 foot built for two
Former owner 1994 34 foot 2000 36 foot and 2001 42 foot FORETRAVEL's.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”