Two Days Now in Yellowstone

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

John S.

Two Days Now in Yellowstone

Post by John S. »

Well, this is my first trip in 16 years and a combined 400K miles that I have not towed a Jeep. I was a bit worried touring in the Royal Splendor but it exceeds expectations. We got up early and took off to shoot pictures the last two days. One day we went to the Lamar Valley and there were hundreds of Buffalo running and sparring and rolling in the dirt. We pulled into a pull out facing the way back and we had a couple hours of watching. We took a nap and then watched some more. The next day we went to the Tetons to Shoot a barn, and on the way back again spent a couple hours by the lake and had lunch and rested and just watched the park pass by. I will say that the length was a worry but I think I have found that the few places I can not go are more then made up for by the flexibility and easy of traveling and shooting. I love this Royal Spendor and the F550. It eats up the mountains. I do with my coach had been built as that would have been on the dodge with the exhaust brake and 4 wheel drive and extra alternators and batteries as well as solar. Oh well, I can add some of that.
2015 Royal Splendor on Ford 550 none slide version
Former owner 2007 24foot rear bath painted and 2006 22 foot built for two
Former owner 1994 34 foot 2000 36 foot and 2001 42 foot FORETRAVEL's.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”