BF owner wannabe

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Rob

BF owner wannabe

Post by Rob »

After too many months of comparing I am convinced that a 24RB is for me. I have previously owned a 1994 Tioga 24ft and a 31 ft Seabreeze. After a divorce, sold the Seabreeze and am feeling RV deprived.

Sometime over the winter I would like to find a 2001, 2002, or 2003 with low miles and in good condition. My preference would be cab over bed instead of the entertainment center. My budget tops out at $50,000.

Would welcome any advice.
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Rob...I would check this website (Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club) at the Born Free Coaches For Sale or Wanted postings...(Opening website page) There's a couple of 24' RS Born Free people selling theirs. You can be sure that owners of these coaches take extremely good care of theirs, so buying used from them is a win-win situation. I bought my coach used & it was in excellent condition and the sellers were absolutely incredibly helpful and wonderful people besides.... Have never been sorry and love my coach. Good luck....
RVN4US

Born Free Wannabe

Post by RVN4US »

Rob, check the Born Free Home Page, under used units. They have two 24RB available, one is in Iowa and the other in Florida. Priced at $49900.00 and $42900.00.

http://www.bornfreemotorcoach.com/preowned.php

Hope this helps.
whemme

Born Free 24' RB Coach Wanted

Post by whemme »

Rob,

Our club website has two locations in which to browse used Born Free coaches.

The first is a link to the Born Free factory listing of preowned units as reported by RVN4US in the post directly above. Use the link in his post to go directly to that site.

The second is that our club has a section in our discussion forum part of our website called Born Free Coaches or Accessories FOR SALE. You will find several 24' RB coaches listed there for sale also. The direct link address for that section is:
http://www.bornfreervclub.org/bulletin_ ... um.php?f=5
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Rob

Post by Rob »

Thanks to all of you for the good information.
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

as soon as you get your BF check out the " Rallies " and look up the April rally in Paso Robles , Calif ---- we would love to have you attend -- PS I've had a 24 and 26 ft. BF and loved them both --have taken both to Alaska and had no problems --

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”