Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club

This forum is for Born Free Owners and those interested in owning a Born Free.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 am 

King-Dome Automatic Satellite System 9702LP

I removed this from our 2003 24RB. We don't have Sat service and don't really watch TV when we travel. I do not have a receiver with the unit. I am making some room on the roof for solar panels :-).

Everything looks in order and in great condition. I carefully removed and have all the parts including the original manual with serial number. Looks like this is from 2005 on the manual. I know it is older... but made some has a damaged unit they need parts for?

Make me an offer, I am open to finding this a good home on another Born Free. I have been advertising for $125 on my local Craigslists. Here is that ad:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/rvs/d/shelburne-king-dome-automatic-satellite/6857562789.html

I would consider shipping - but I think given the size that might be a little expensive. I am also willing to hold on the the unit and remove the ad if we make a deal and you wish to travel to Vermont for pick up some time later this summer or fall (which is an amazing place to visit!). Let me know your thoughts. We are in the Burlington Vermont area.