Storage and B/F repair location

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

marcia

Storage and B/F repair location

Post by marcia »

Help.... I am looking for a storage location south east of Dallas -Ft worth and a place/person who is experienced with B/F repairs.
Previously I drove from Florida to Colorado every year getting my buggy fixed in Clermont with Pete who is the B/F guy there. He is moving to Tenn. Now I'd like to save gas and leave my buggy out west and don't know where or how to get a reliable person to fix it. Can you Help? I'd like to leave it in a place ehre there is no snow.Generally I am in southern Colo or New Mex. to fish and go back to Fla from there.
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Marcia, check out the posting in this forum titled ABQ Balloon Fiesta Rally by Gary Richins regarding a good source for service in Albuquerque NM. post was made Oct. 21, 2006
Mel & Connie

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”