Kodiak Chassis Owners-General Info

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

SteveR

Kodiak Chassis Owners-General Info

Post by SteveR »

I am in the process of installing some electronic items in my 2006 President RQ and finally broke down and purchased ($$$) the Shop-Repair Manuals for the 2006 C5500 Chevy Kodiak chassis. These have all the wiring diagrams, specs., mechanical repairs and maintenance items for this chassis. So much information...so little time. 8)

If anyone needs some specific repair or wiring info on the chassis I would be happy to provide what I can without infringing on copyrghts. I have found the books (two very thick books) to be quite helpful in my quest to track down some wiring harness connections and power sources. The repair sections are very helpful and I hope to never have to use them but if so I will be ready in case a chassis problem crops up in the middle of nowhere.

Let me know if you want me to look up something for you or provide some details about the mechanical or electrical systems.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”