Cats and Ultra Leather

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Trisha

Post by Trisha »

We all love our pet-people. I think the bird is a bit disconcerting at first, but he grows on folks. Ask George and Sue Boley...lol. They borrowed him for an afternoon on Top of the World "highway". They had fun with him, from the sounds of things over the CB.

He can only fly around when I let him. I can clip his wings and they were for that trip. They've grown back now. He really loves his travels, though, gotta say that for him.

But I love cats and dogs as well. Just that they don't work for me at home as much. Birds don't need to be, um, well, let out. LOL Or walked. They're a lot more like cats but maybe more noisy.

I am glad that you posted this thread though...It was fun.

Trish
Judy Madnick

Post by Judy Madnick »

Trisha wrote:But I love cats and dogs as well. Just that they don't work for me at home as much. Birds don't need to be, um, well, let out. LOL Or walked. They're a lot more like cats but maybe more noisy.
Trish
Izzy is an indoor cat, so he doesn't have to be let out . . . and certainly can't be walked. When we tried to use a leash, we found ourselves taking him not for a walk but for a drag. :lol:

We downsized to an apartment, and he has been "grandfathered" now that they have a no-pet rule here. So he will be our last pet (unless we move at some point). That bothers me more than my husband, but that's the way it goes. :(
Judy Madnick

Re: Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats and Kittens

Post by Judy Madnick »

Thanks -- we are aware of Soft Claws. I wonder how receptive Izzy would be. :lol:

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”