Walmart Oil Change

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

pamster868

Walmart Oil Change

Post by pamster868 »

We just got a full service oil change for under $60 at Walmart!

That included 6 qts of synthetic oil and an oil filter change. No air filter change was needed.

The chassis is a Ford E-450, V10 Triton, 6.8L gas engine.

Not all Walmarts will service RVs so check with them first. You will be hard pressed to find a better deal! :D

Happy Camping!
Pam & Jason Krinsky
Frisco, TX
2002 23' RK
Felders

Re: Walmart Oil Change

Post by Felders »

That’s great! I’ve tried and been denied. I even had persuaded the guy to let me buy the oil off the shelf and then they change it but once I got to the bay and they ran my VIN, they said it “wasn’t in the system” so they couldn’t. Might have been because I’m a diesel though.

Eric Felder
2001 26RB Diesel
perleys

Re: Walmart Oil Change

Post by perleys »

I ran into this in Texas awhile back and they started out telling me to buy my own oil. And they just parked it facing into the bay since they couldn't bring it inside due to the height. While I was in the aisle picking out my oil a service agent came found me and said they would provide the oil like normal. I think they took pity on me since I needed to change my oil before I could drive back to Missouri!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”