Overcab bed light fuse location

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

opselite

Overcab bed light fuse location

Post by opselite »

A few days ago this light stopped working. At first I thought it was the bulbs so I replaced those. However, the problem still existed. Today I tested for voltage from the wires that feed the light can came up with 0 volts. My assumption is that there is a blown fuse somewhere that is not connected to the converter or the wires are daisy chained from somewhere else and got disconnected. All the other lights work so not sure what is going on. Is there another fuse panel somewhere?

IMG_0029.jpeg
IMG_0029.jpeg (130.55 KiB) Viewed 779 times
Tahoe

Re: Overcab bed light fuse location

Post by Tahoe »

If your light is like mine it can be turned on either by the switch on the fixture or a switch located on the wall where your thermostat is. The light won't work if the switch by the thermostat isn't on, and the switch on the fixture isn't on. Could have a bad switch as well. I had that issue in the bath where the fluorescent light has 2 switches. I replaced the one switch down low and the light worked again.
Russ and Denise
2002 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”