TPMS

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

pamster868

TPMS

Post by pamster868 »

Hi Y'all. We are in the market for a TPMS. Would like advice and recommendations. Thanks in advance! Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.
Pam & Jason Krinsky
Frisco, TX
2002 23' RK
perleys

Re: TPMS

Post by perleys »

I have been happy so far with the system I bought a couple of years ago. I have a EEZ-RV-TPMS6 for 6 tires. It is from www.eezrvproducts.com. I bought the anti theft locking covers but I am no actually using them and so far no problems. You don't want to keep an eye on them or rescue them when you are having tire work done so they don't loose them! I also have metal dually valve stems in the rear and metal valve stems in the front. But I am not sure you have to have that since they are not that heavy. The batteries seem to last about a year. I use their display and it is suction cupped on lower left corner of my windshield.
pamster868

Re: TPMS

Post by pamster868 »

Thanks for the reccomendation!
Pam & Jason Krinsky
Frisco, TX
2002 23' RK

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”