Taking the arms off the flexsteel dining chairs

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

John S.

Taking the arms off the flexsteel dining chairs

Post by John S. »

Well, we have the adjustable arms with the lever to lock the arm in place. It has made turning the chairs hard with the table out. Also it kind of extends towards the entryway. So I tried to remove them. Our old born free we pushed in at the 10 o’clock position but no go. This one you have you push in at around 1130 and it is tough to push in far enough. I barely got one off after trying for 40 mins. Then I could see the hole where the pin went into. You really have to compress that spring. So I could not get enough leverage with the chair moving. So I went and got a ratchet strap to really crank down then I pushed a bit more and it moved to about 2 o’clock and came right out.
2015 Royal Splendor on Ford 550 none slide version
Former owner 2007 24foot rear bath painted and 2006 22 foot built for two
Former owner 1994 34 foot 2000 36 foot and 2001 42 foot FORETRAVEL's.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”