32' Rear Queen Walk Around

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

willald

Post by willald »

I asked BornFree specifically about this unit, when asking them for some product information. What I found out, was not good (at least not for us).

Apparently, you cannot get this new 32' model, or their 30' model, with the cabover bed. Don't understand that, but its true.

That basically eliminates BornFree for us, because with 2 children, we would have to have that cabover bed, and at least a 30' unit. And, since Bornfree is the only motorhome I'd consider due to safety, pretty much rules out going up to a Motorhome for us.

As to slideouts: I too love having a slideout, we have such in our 34' trailer we have now. However, I can certainly understand and respect, that it would be almost impossible to incorporate such, and still keep the roll bars and safety standards BornFree prides themselves in. Sooo, probably no slideouts any time soon in a BF. So be it.

I can live without a slideout (I think), but I was REALLY disappointed to learn we could not get one of these new 32' (or 30' unit) with the cabover bed. Why not??????? I would think that really hurts their sales of these, 'cause most people with children would want a good size (30' or more) unit, and the cabover bed. But, you can't get that.

Oh well, I guess we'll stick with our 34' Citation trailer.
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

At a recent RV show in Dallas, we had the opportunity to talk with Jerry from Born Free and mentioned the lack of a real C/O space in the new 32ft model. Apparently, this model has the same fiberglass shell design that's used with the BF "command vehicles." And those do not have a C/O bed or C/O storage feature.

Maybe it's possible that prospective customers' requests for a C/O bed or C/O storage might convince BF to make a future design change.
Barbara & Ken
robert

32 Ft & Closet Space?

Post by robert »

I have a 24FT RB and I have more closet space than the 32 Ft appears to have from the web site diagram.

Seems to me that without a good closet space, how would anyone use this for fulltiming.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”