Fuse help

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

John Gancarek

Fuse help

Post by John Gancarek »

Just purchased a 1995 22' from a "good ole boy" in Baton Rogue. Drove it home to Reno, Nevada in 4 days and have noted some minor problems where I could use some help. My "Duh" question is were is the fusebox/breaker on this rig? My house lights have apparently shorted (florescents don't work anymore) out and the reading material that I was supplied doesn't really help me.
Would appreciate any help you might give.
John :?:
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

In my 2004 BFT they are behind converter panel cover.

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
John Gancarek

Fuse

Post by John Gancarek »

I found those but both looked fine.... I assumed that there were others that I was missing.
Steve

Post by Steve »

John you need to check the fuses with a VOM for continuity, a visual check is not good enough!
Steve
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

I have both a fuse box and a breaker panel.

fuse box is, as stated earlier, behind the converter panel cover (power center, whatever you call it). I also have some breakers underneath the cupboard nearest that panel, with a main and a couple of smaller breakers.

You may need to check them both. I've blown one of my breakers once. Had to flip it, just like at home.

Trisha

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”