New Born RV Owner with a couple of Questions

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

deshet

New Born RV Owner with a couple of Questions

Post by deshet »

Hi All,

I currently owned a Born Free Mobile Office that I was going to convert into an RV but found a good deal on a Born RV recently.

The born free that I am buying was very custom and doesn't have water tanks. Does anyone know if the factory will do work on older models? It has the bathroom area with a recirculating toilet and space for a sink in the kitchen. I am picking the RV up near the born free factory.

I guess I could have it done after market but wanted to know if the factory makes sense as they have all of the plans for how it should have been. I am not sure if they would be excessively more expensive.

Thanks,
whemme

Re: New Born RV Owner with a couple of Questions

Post by whemme »

The best way to get your question answered would be to call Kim Olson at the Born Free factory. The factory is good about doing aftermarket conversions but the cost may be an issue.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”