A funny story

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Nancy

A funny story

Post by Nancy »

We have been camping all week in Asheville, NC. A couple in a fifth wheel pull in next to us on Wednesday. He gets out looks at our BornFree and walks over too us.

He very calmly with a straight face says......You guys must not be liked by the BornFree club. We look at him like, WHAT? :shock:

Again with a straight face he says.........They gave you the wrong state and exit off Interstate 40. They are all parked up in Nashville not Asheville. I should know I have been surrounded by about 30 of them.

We all started laughing. He was a really nice guy and said you all were very nice to him too, even though he didn't have a BornFree and was parked right in the middle of all your coaches.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
Blyon

Nashville

Post by Blyon »

That's a good laugh. Leap'n Lions, 70 plus coaches, are at Nashville KOA and we are having a great time. Cruised the Cumberland River aboard the General Jackson yesterday and took in the Grande Ole Opry last night. Weather is perfect.
Bill Lyon
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Glad you are all having a great time.

Could ya go give Mel a hug from me. I would say give him a kiss, but Connie might want to kick my butt.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
Mel Wilbur

Nashville

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Hey Nancy, next time I see you i'll take that kiss, just don't tell anyone.
Mel & Connie

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”