12 volt Television Connections Dead

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

perleys

12 volt Television Connections Dead

Post by perleys »

In my 2004 BF RSB the white TV wall plate contains the push button/green light (antennae booster) in the cabinet which has the 12 volt DC plug-in socket (like for lighters) has died. It was working one weekend and then it is not! Green light or booster does not come on either. This circuit also appears to be linked to the tv plug-in socket back on the wall by the bed since it is dead also. I have replaced the two 10 amp fuses related to those two circuits and can't get any power to them. All other 12 volt systems in coach are ok. I had the tv plugged into the campground cable and accidentally pushed the booster on and the light came on. But later it was dead so I don't know if that caused a problem? Any ideas on how to diagnose this. Volt meter shows no power at either socket.
Thanks, Sandy
tomzleapin

Re: 12 volt Television Connections Dead

Post by tomzleapin »

Remove the wall plate and make sure the power leads are still connected.
Tom
2005 24' RB
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
New Hope, MN

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”